Tuesday 12 June 2012

Kenny Birthday To You!

Helvetica!
I mean to say hello of course.
The past two days have been stressful days of job interviews and sickness, so lets think about something else to make me feel better...

Yesterday was Kenny's birthday, and I have made a start on his present, although not yet anywhere near finished...what a terrible friend I am. I am most disappointed with this.

Small beginnings...

Can you tell what it is yet? Clearly not. But soon enough it will be done. Oh yes. I will post some more pictures so we can all play a guessing game. If I remember. In the mean time, here is a lovely song written just for Kennys birthday.



We had an amazing morning on Sunday - twas only a boot sale, but look at the goodies I got!

Books galore




Whhhhhaaaat?? Yes, indeed. For the reasonable price of £2.05 - very specific. Even better when you consider the following...




Signed!

Susie signed!! Yayy.
Doesn't take a lot to make my day.
I am queen of the boot sale. I'm not sure this is anything to be proud of actually...

Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment