Tuesday 19 June 2012

Car Boot Heaven

Word up.

So this is what we got from car boot heaven!


I have kindly labelled the items. It was a most successful day! I am planning to turn the dominoes into rings. Hopefully they will look nice. The wedding gloves are a present for the other Crafty Crosk who is getting married in October. Yep. I am THAT nice. It is her entire wedding present. It's the thought that counts, right?!

American Splendor is a brilliant film about Harvey Pekar, who wrote comic books. That description doesn't make it sound too brilliant but it really is. The comics were autobiographical, with him talking about everyday stuff, and he even wrote about his treatment for lymphoma. Little bit harrowing but overall pretty brilliant.

Moving swiftly on, I had a bit of a spurt with the present making...

What could it be?! What could it be?!?!

Just a few odds and ends to add in/tie on and then it is finished! Exciting stuff.
THEN I will finally finish off my lovely bunch of knitted flowers to dazzle everyone with. Yayy!

Seacrest out.

No comments:

Post a Comment