Sunday 10 June 2012

Branding myself a fool

Well hello there. Nice to see you (to see you nice?).
I have been working on our brand. Mainly this has involved trying to come up with something nice and creative to go at the top of this page, so that people will see it and think 'my my, those girls are amazing. I would like to purchase all of the goods they sell. For they are both wonderful and competitively priced, too!'
I'm not sure if anyone will ever say that but anyway...

I have thus far made two attempts at awesomeness, but both have presented themselves instead as rubbishness. The first of these was so rubbishy that I didn't even bother to finish. take a look for yourself...

Whaaat?!?

Tsk tsk, I hear you cry. Not that anyone ever cries such a ridiculous noise. But nonetheless, I can sense your disappointment. Well hold your horses there pilgrim, you ain't seen nothing yet...
Behold, attempt number two:

What whhaaaaattt?!?!?!
............................

..........

....

..




Yep. That represents an awkward silence. So as you can imagine, I completely lost it at this point. I have given up for the moment. Instead I shall gather some inspiration from this wonderful book by Kari Chapin.



It is both pretty and informative, and I highly recommend it.

Now I will leave you with a picture of some dog abuse. Don't worry, no animal was actually harmed in the making of this photograph. Unless mental torture counts.


Abuse?

Back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment