Sunday 2 June 2013

Business Cards

It's business, it's business tiiiiiiiime....
Business hours are over, baby...

Ahem.

Hello.  Our business cards! That was the point I was attempting to make.



This is what they look like. You like? Yes indeed you do! Hopefully. I wanted to buy some nice card and use the typewriter, and hand draw the pictures on each one, but let's face it - that would have taken quite a long time. Instead I printed them onto business card card from W H Smith's.

Other business card card sellers are also available, or something like that.

'Business card card' looks wrong written down. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway, as a lot of this batch of cards are going to the We Make London goody bags for their press event this Friday, I might try typewriter written cards for the new batch.

Here's what I've been working on all weekend for the goody bags...


Hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment